Thursday, October 16, 2014

GENUINELY LOVED BY A MAN


I am grateful, in my lifetime, I was loved and adored by some of the most amazing, loving and generous men. 
RANDOM THOUGHTS OF A WRITER
I am grateful for the love each one of them has shared with me and given to me. 
I am grateful that I've experienced the love of a man who would move mountains, light up the stars, and give me the universe in his hands. It's in that sharing and giving of themselves that taught me what it is to be a woman. There was joy and yes, even heartaches that comes with loving and losing someone. I am grateful for the pain I have experienced. Without it, I would not be the woman that I've become. I am grateful for the challenges and the lessons. The memories these men have given me are the stories of my life. Every man I have loved has written a paragraph or a story in my book. I am grateful for that once in a lifetime love that will never leave my heart. I am grateful for the passion, the tears and the emotions. Too many times it felt like a thousand horses charging at the core of my heart. These loves have been the ones whose set my heart on fire. They have challenged me not just to live, but to be alive!

When I reminisce on my past romances, it puts a smile on my face and warmth in my heart to know the feeling of being a woman, genuinely loved by a man. 

― LRAEBROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment