Monday, September 15, 2014

TIP OF THE DAY ― Feeding New Moms

The best gift you can give a 'new mom' or a sick friend/loved one is ... a beautifully prepared meal or food. One of my close friends had a baby this weekend -- congrats to the *Moore family*! It's been almost 10 years since I've had my own newborn, but you never forget that transition and how you barely have a moment to pee or clean, let alone feed yourself! Well, the best gifts I got with all my babies' births were the kind that I could eat and not have to work hard for; the ones that gave me energy to get through those very hectic days and weeks! I remember the Meyers, my next-door neighbors, coming over with a basketful of goodies. The gift and memories stayed with me and will remain with me forever. I have learned from the Meyers to extend the same gift to all my friends and loved ones. Now that's a gift that will last a lifetime!


― LRAEBROWN © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment