Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Woman's Needs

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF A WRITER

A woman who needs nothing is much more complex to most men.
The majority of women want kids, stability, a provider, a savior, etc., in some form or another.
So, when the modern day independent woman says she doesn't really need anyone, it can be bewildering to a man.

I've spent years and years building a life with men who didn't have my best interest at heart. As I've gotten older I've learned how important it is to be with someone who'll take care of me. Not in a materialistic or financial sense, but by taking care of my heart, my mind, my soul, and everything about me, in the exact same way I would take care of and love myself, and then some more.


As for the modern day independent woman cliché 
our culture constantly speaks of―I need love and 
I need to be loved.


I need to feel safe. 
I need someone to laugh with at 2 or 4 am.
I need to be told I'm beautiful by the man I adore. 
I need to be held at night in the arms of a man I trust.
I need to know that when I'm battling the world 
on a goal I'm trying to conquer he's right there fighting by my side. 
Someone who can hold his own while cheering me on with, 
"You've got this, Baby-girl."
I need a smart, confident, kind man who can see the long-term positive outcome.
I need someone who'll want to build an empire with me, and be so fucking 
stinking rich and happy with no guilt or apology. 
I need someone I can look at and say, "Wow people are fucked up. 
Let's travel the world or buy an island!" 
And if I can't accomplish my goals in my lifetime...I need someone 
who'll still love and adore me anyway.

All those monetary, materialistic goals and gains I've been trying to conquer on my own, they're just temporary bullshit that doesn't last long, and that's why I've set out to get them alone.

― LRAEBROWN 

No comments:

Post a Comment